Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm So In

Personal post today....just because.  If you held a gun to my head and asked me to tell you any of my close girlfriends' phone numbers I couldn't do it, but if you happen to ask for the 1-800 provider numbers for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee and United Healthcare I could tell you.  So is my life lately...

I knew when I left my former (very valued) job that I was trading one set of challenges for another, but I don't think I knew just HOW challenging dealing with insurance companies would be.  So today I type as an in-network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield.  Unsure of what the next 180 days of this contract will bring, but I am 100% confident in my ability to roll with the punches and learn from it.

A negotiated contract...one very small step for mankind...one HUGE step for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment