Monday, January 4, 2010

What's in a Name?

I figure that people may ask why I named my blog what I did...so why not take this opportunity on my first post to explain it?

I have spent so much time scrutinizing every idea for a blog name that I had.  So many that I thought of were unavailable for me to use.  This forced me to really think about why I wanted a blog and what the purpose would be.  I feel very blessed to do what I do for a living and I am so grateful for all of the knowledge I have gained in my experience and I love sharing what I know (ask my husband or my girlfriends and I'm sure they will tell you how much I talk about it).  So...I got to thinking...people hire personal chefs, personal trainers, personal housekeepers, personal decorators because they are experts. Why not have a personal speech-language pathologist as well?  Obviously I will not be "hired" by everyone that reads the blog, but the point is to share what I know, what I do, lessons I have learned/am still learning with others.

So there you have it (in case you were wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment